Mariah Moore

Mariah Moore

Friday, June 18, 2010

Moving!(again!)

We are now moving again! We will be staying in snowflake with Granny Jo, Natalie, and Poppy Kieth! My Dad will study to retake the Bar,while my Mom will uses the big metal barn(after it is remodeled) that is on the property of ,The Mud House, to make a dance studio called The Dance Barn! I will be her personal assistant in teaching and showing the kids how to do different moves!
We also will be starting school there (if we are still there by that time!) Natalie (my best friend that is also my aunt) explained in full detail what the school was like there! I am so excited to be starting the 6th grade in snowflake, Arizona! I do hope that I will become 12 before I leave Arizona because I've always wanted the Mesa Temple to be the first Temple that I enter into!

No comments:

Post a Comment